- We will take all action required to make our city carbon neutral by 2030, including delivering a park and ride scheme
- We will continue to focus on the causes of homelessness and work towards eliminating the need for rough sleeping
- We will provide a minimum of 800 new council homes over the next four years, bringing the total to over 1000
- We will independently audit all outsourced services and bring services in-house if it will achieve a higher level of social value
- We will establish a fund to enhance the provision of neighbourhood services and community policing across the city
- We will defend the NHS and work to create a joined up health and social care system locally to provide the best seamless care for residents. However, we will oppose any proposal for merger which further privatises our NHS, fails to provide for democratic oversight, or is not in the best interests of the people of our city.
You can download our six pledges to the city in PDF format here