All members' meeting from 7.15pm. The meeting is open to Labour Party members in Brighton, Hove and District, and the information on this page is for those members.
Refreshments will be available for sale from 6.45 pm with proceeds going to the Brighton Hove & District Labour Party.
The Agenda includes:
1. Chair opening remarks and agreement of agenda
2. Election of conference delegates (PLEASE NOTE if you would like to be considered as a delegate, please email email@example.com by midnight Sunday 8th)
3. Consideration of possible constitutional rule change motions to annual Conference
4. A year on: Your Labour City Council. Presentation and discussion led by key councillors.
5. Motion proposed on timing of council elections
7. Any other business (this is for announcements, events etc: any other items including 'emergency' motions must be submitted to the chair in advance of the meeting)
More detail about the agenda items can be seen at this link (you have to be logged in to the website to view)